- Written by Ben Jacklet
- Category: Resorts
- Published: September 23, 2014
- Last Updated: September 23, 2014
Mt. Hood Fusion Pass holders will get free days at 11 resorts throughout the west in addition to unlimited slope time at Timberline and Skibowl in 2014-15, as the Powder Alliance adds British Columbia's Silver Star Mountain to its offerings.
After years of collaborating on the Fusion Pass, Skibowl and Timberline joined the Powder Alliance last year, opening up some tempting new terrain for skiers and boarders with the time and resources to do a little road tripping.
As was the case last year, Fusion Pass holders will get full access to Timberline and Skibowl with no blackout dates and up to three free non-peak lift tickets at the other resorts in the Alliance. That's 33 extra days at resorts from Crested Butte to Schweitzer, if you can swing it.
The Powder Alliance resorts partnered up with Skibowl and Timberline are:
- Angel Fire Resort in New Mexico
- Arizona Snowball
- Bridger Bowl in Montana
- China Peak in California
- Crested Butte in Colorado
- Mountain High in California
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort in Idaho
- Sierra-at-Tahoe in California
- Snowbasin Resort in Utah
- Stevens Pass in Washington
- Silver Star Mountain Resort in British Columbia, Canada
Mt. Hood Fusion Passes are on sale for $499 for adults, $349 for young adults and $249 for juniors and seniors. Prices will rise by $25 on November 3.